All members (Membership form) are entered into the club Championship with First, Second and Third being awarded vouchers.
1st place = 4
2nd place = 3
3rd place = 2
A Finish = 1
- No awards for Class T.
- March hare, Evening trials and Practice days do not count as a round of the Championship.
- There must be a minimum of 3 scoring riders in 3 trials for a Class to be valid and count in the Championship.
- You can ride in as many classes as you like, score count for each Class you ride.
- Only GVCMCC club members ride in the Championship and scoring starts from the next eligible trial after joining the club.
- The committee has the final word.
CLASS A UNIT CONSTRUCTION PRE 70 4 STROKE BRITISH BIKES
PRE 70 BRITISH 2 STROKES
CLASS B PRE UNIT PRE 65 BRITISH BIKES
RIGID FRAMED BRITISH BIKES
CLASS C RIDERS OVER 60 ON A BRITISH BIKE
CLASS D TWIN SHOCK BIKES
CLASS E RIDERS OVER 50 ON MONOSHOCK BIKES
CLASS F PRE 70 BRITISH SIDECARS
CLASS G GREEN ROUTE (Any route between start and finish markers within a section)
CLASS H JUNIORS [Under 18yrs on any bike]
All classes but G you can elect to ride Hard or Easy route (HR or ER)